Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please Remember This Man Is A Drug Addict

It doesn't really matter if Rush Limbaugh using or not. An addict is an addict is an addict, and always will be. And I don't think I need to tell you that an addict is a fucking drag to be around. Just remember that all the shit that comes out of his mouth are the words of a junkie.

And Rush Limbaugh is the worst kind of addict-- the kind that got clean because he got CAUGHT, and not because he wanted to get clean.

Unlike many in this country, I have no sympathy whatsoever for addicts. I stay away from them. They are chaos incarnate on two legs. They don't care about anyone but themselves. They cannot comprehend that the world is made up of bejillions of people, they only care about what THEY want. They lie. All the time. Especially to themselves.

Nope, no sympathy. No one forced that drink in your hand, or that needle in your arm, or those pills going down your throat. YOU made that choice. I chose to pick up my first cigarette 23 years ago. And I still struggle with it on a daily basis. Do I expect ANY sympathy from ANYONE? Of course I don't. That was MY choice.

However, in my own defense, I'm not going to embezzle from my workplace or steal from my parents or sell my ass on the street for a cigarette.

So when Limbaugh says he hopes our President fails and then screams like a sperm whale in heat because he was actually called out on it, please remember that this is the ranting of a junkie. What's the best way to deal with a junkie? Ignore them. And boycott their sponsors.

3 comments:

  1. He's addicted to hatred and anger more than drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's usually where it starts. Ever come across a happy, well-adjusted drug addict? If you ever do, they're called "fun people".

    ReplyDelete